Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let the last be the first

Assalamualaikum wbt

HELLO. HOLLA. WELCOME 2013.

THE YEAR OF SUCCESS. YEAR OF PRIDE. YEAR OF GLORY. YEAR OF BLESSING.
YEAR OF FREEDOM. YEAR OF STRUGGLE. YEAR OF EXTREMELY-CHALLENGING.
#InshaAllah. #IB #FinalExam #Hope #2013

I don't have any intention to make a post about so-called new year celebration, listing down my wishes for 2013, blabbering new year's resolution, or reminiscing what had happened in 2012, bla bla bla like what most people used to do when it is 1st January every year.

And yes. I admit that I used to do those stuffs before. But that was before. Not after I realized that they are not really necessary. Don't blame it on me, I just have another perception about it. #takeiteasy

Well just telling that it is FORTH SEM already. THE LAST SEM to be exact. Ohmy ohmy now I am nervous. Then what am I doing here? #lols. Come on IB, go easy on me yeah? Like you used to be? Or. You've never been that way, huh. -.-

So lets all of us be thankful and grateful to be able to breathe, being around our family, relatives, friends, and most important thing is He still bless us with faith and Islam. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah. Never ever ignore what He has done and gave to you. to me. to you. to your parents. to your friends. To all of us. No matter what year it is, whenever, wherever we are.

That is all. Looking forward to write again, if God wills.
So this is how 2013 start.
Peace be upon you. #shmileee






No comments: