Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TORN.

Assalamualaikum wbt

For the past few days, I've got myself stuck into reading a novel. Torn. By Amanda Hocking. It was actually one of the  Trylle trilogy which means there another 2 novels I had left unread. The one I read is the second book, so I skipped the story when the main character, Wendy was in her childhood period. #whocares then. It is good enough I'd made an attempt to read something this holiday right? Or not.

Torn. It's a good read though. Try it.
Well I kinda have some major problems when I start reading especially novels.
#1 I will get myself totally indulge in the reading as I can't take my eyes off the book once I started reading. I would only stop when I finish off the book. That is kinda dangerous isn't?
#2 To make the situation to be worse, I would sneaked out from doing home chores just to read. It may sounds nerd if it is a textbook or so-called revision books. Unfortunately it is a NOVEL. Sorry mum.
#3 I can't stop myself from imagining what I read. Now I can see the real problem in being too imaginative. This can go on for few days even after I finish the reading. It keeps playing in my mind as if I had watch a video-version of the novel before. It's kinda disturbing after few times you know. It would not be a hallucination, I hope.

So these are some of the reasons why I am not into novel things. I get very excited when visiting a bookstore, browsing through the novels corner,  with eyes-catching cover design of the novels, I can't hold myself back from possessing them. And once I own  them, I don't dare to start reading. Funnyhh isn't?

Well maybe I can spend my old times with those novels, when I have nothing else to do. Hahaha it feels sorta weird to write that actually. Never mind. So I guess that is all for this post.
And ouh do not expect me to post more about novels, cause you know why. :D
Feel great to share this.

#Peace. #Salam. #Bye

No comments: